COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide
As part of your use of our Website and sign up for our newsletter, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Information We May Collect Automatically
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information, either alone or in combination with other information, for any lawful purpose, including the following:
· To provide, enhance, and personalize our Website and related content.
· To identify you as a user of our Website, help authenticate any account you create with us, and maintain the security of the Website.
· To communicate with you.
· To help us develop, customize, deliver, support, and improve our Website.
· To protect the rights or property or security of our website and/or users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
· To respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
· For any other purpose as may be disclosed to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
· With our third-party service providers, such as for hosting and storage, software maintenance, email notification, database management, analytics, and other services.
· For macro site data metrics, such as number of newsletter subscriptions and/or number of Website user accounts.
· With our affiliates and business partners such as Rewardful.com for their own business purposes, including for direct marketing purposes.
· In response to a subpoena, court order, government inquiry, or as otherwise required by law, or to report and/or prevent activity we may consider to pose a risk of being illegal or unethical.
· In connection with a merger, acquisition, or other change in control, joint venture, reorganization, or sale of assets, including as part of a bankruptcy or liquidation proceeding.
· With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of information collection or sharing.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information without limitation.
THIRD PARTY LINK & TOOLS
We may provide links to websites, apps, platforms, or services operated and owned by third parties (“Third Party Services”). Your interactions with Third Party Services and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of such Third Party Services.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional communications from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each marketing message, or contacting us at Contact@TopAItools.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident and would like such a list, you must (1) email us at contact@TopAItools.com, or (2) send a letter to AI Tools LLC, 7901 4th Street, N Suite 300 St. Petersburg, FL US 33702 (Attention: Legal). Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code.